Monday, January 2, 2012

MY FAVORITE BOOK!!!

Hello!!My name is David Jang and I am going to introduce you one of my most favorite book.
It is called Alex rider.It is a fiction book and it is about spies.Alex is a really young spy and his father and is uncle was a spy to but they both died on a mission.Alex was trained by his uncle and he got a black belt in karate when he was eight.And he got lots of special training and he learned other martial arts.He became a spy in M16 and goes on missions to save the world from time to time.He is a great hero and he sacrifices him self to save others.That is why this is one of my favorite books.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you enjoy reading. Why not post a link and a picture of this book? Who wrote it? Try to write more carefully, as you make tiny mistakes with spacing and capitals. AND try to avoid starting a sentence with AND. And I just did it!

    ReplyDelete